Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What I Meant To Say




To the woman who tailgated me for three miles before cutting me off on the way into target only to park right next to me.

"congratulations!! You made it here 6 seconds before me!! You are amazing. I hope that endangering my life and the lives of my three children was worth it. You, my friend, are an American freaking hero because not only did you get here first, but you also managed to park 6 feet closer to the entrance!! You rock because it's important for you to be as close as possible to the door. Never mind the fact that I have to drag 3 kids with me while you, a young healthy woman can just stroll across the parking lot. In fact, I believe that there is a parapelegic pulling out of a handicapped spot up front. You should go and take that spot. Maybe you can run over a puppy on your way to get there."


- Posted by Krista from my iPhone


8 comments:

  1. I hate people who do stuff like that. It's like the world was made for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always reassure myself that those people, that park right next to a building every time, will eventually become obese due to the laziness and unwillingness to park not on top of the shopping center. They'll get theirs, don't worry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate those people! Great site...found you on WIMTS...

    Shane
    www.calgarydaddy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. Hilarious!! I love that last line. It totally cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a pad of fake parking tickets that basically say "you're an idiot and you need to learn to drive properly" which are perfect for situations like this. Pop one under their windscreen and maybe they'll think twice next time. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it and totally agree with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. People kill me how they wanna nearly kill you to get somewhere and then u end up sitting right next to them at the red light a few miles up or something! I laugh at them when that happens!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats exactly what I say to people who cut me off or tailgate or take off when the light turns green to beat me off the line

    what dumbasses

    ReplyDelete