Sunday, February 21, 2010

A FO and some bloggy love

It has been a while since I have had any knit wear to show off. I have been hitting the needles a bit, but the 10 million other things that I want/need to do keep getting in the way.

That being said I have managed to finish a pair of ankle socks over the past two four six months. These are from the book Sensational Knitted Socks by Charlene Schurch. This book, along with Socks Soar on Circular Needles by Cat Bordhi have led me to a love affair with knitted socks.


I owe all of you wonderful folks who comment on/follow my blog a big old appology. I have been stingy with the blight (stupid iPod auto correct) bloggy love recently. I hereby promise that everyone who comments on the post will get a heartfelt comment in return. I will also comment on every one of my followers blogs. If you don't have a blog I stil love you!! So I'm not posting here tomorrow because I'll be posting at your place.

- Posted by Krista from my iPhone

7 comments:

  1. First off, those socks are AWESOME! Can't believe you MADE them! Secondly, you don't owe me ANY apology about any "blight love!" It's a time-sapper, no question, and everyone understands! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the socks you did a great job and you will have to let me know how you like just dance because I have been thinking me and my two monkeys would have lots of fun with that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those socks are so cute. Don't feel bad about not commenting, we all have those stages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those socks! Is that a mosaic pattern, or stranded? Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the socks. I wish I knew how to knit.

    ReplyDelete