Monday, February 1, 2010

Free Template



I had such fun remaking my blog that I just couldn't stop. I whipped up a new template with a cute nav bar. (If I do say so myself.)

If you like it please go ahead and grab it. I will happily edit the header for you and even put your links for the nav bar into the HTML code.

(Click the image for a bigger picture.)

Get the code here.

Please let me know what you think because I live for your approval. Love it? Hate it? A horrid memory your inner eye will never be able to erase?

5 comments:

  1. Very nice! It's a little cutesy for me, but I appreciate others will eat it up with a spoon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness- I love it! I really like how it's not confined to the header space, and cascades down the side. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! Super cute. I am looking for a new Design and I just might grab this, thanks for putting it out there!

    ReplyDelete