Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Supah survivor - the first challenge


This week the supah survivor competition kicks off with the first immunity challenge.

This week we need to make a valentine for this sexy hunk of felt.




The valentines must be handmade and must include a poem. I gotta tell you people I'm totally going to rock this challenge.

First off, I am one crafty ass bitch. (Martha Stewart?? Who dat?) Second my sonnet writing skill are rivaled only by the bard himself. And finally, I know the way to a mans heart, even if it's made of cloth and polyfil. So without further ado, I present my (almost certainly winning) valentine.



Each of those hearts is filled with a tasty chocolate treat to tempt my furry valentine. The poem is located down at the bottom. It reads:

Roses are red and pink
Harv is orangy-yellow
All those flowers do is stink
But Spitenstein is one sexy fellow

That studly poly-blend suit
Ohh and the way he holds that mike
The species difference is moot
Cause Harv there ain't nothin' 'bout you I don't like.

You've got a hot slicked back doo
And some rockin' orange fluff
Harv I'd do anything for you
even shave my ... legs

I don't know if Harv is anatomically complete
He is just a felty orange puppet.
But let's face it, this guy is elite
Oh yeah, I'd totally schtupp it!!

I just hope that Harv doesn't have some psycho girlfriend. The last thing I need is to see this coming at me from a dark alley.




- Posted by Krista from my iPhone

11 comments: