I have a ton of stuff to get done this week. In an attempt to get most of it done I am introducing - drumroll please - To Do Tuesday. I could undoubtedly write a list of 500 things I SHOULD, but that's really not very realistic. I'm going to focus on the 10 most important thing for this week. Here they are:
1. Complete this weeks organizing challange (more on that later).
2. Make vet appointment for the cats.
3. Finish Christmas shopping. It will be a miracle if this one gets done.
4. Hang photo wall (more on this later too).
6. Mail out contest prizes. 3 sets of McD's coupons and 1 home depot GC.
7. Make at least 1 batch of Christmas cookies.
8. Fold and put away all the laundry. My hubby is in charge of the washing and drying while I'm in charge of the folding and distributing. He says that by this time tomorrow there will be 8 loads ready for me. Why do we have so many clothes?
Do you have a to do list? If so, post a link in the comments section. Misery loves company.
- Posted by Krista from my iPhone