Monday, November 30, 2009

Meal planning Monday





I am actually generally pretty good about planning my meals for the week. Truth be told, we only do a big shopping trip every three weeks. We plan enough meals to last for those three weeks, but we don't really plan exactly when they will be cooked. That is done on a weekly basis.

I also only cook about 4 times per week. On Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday I cook enough to make leftovers for the next day. Saturday is reserved for one off meals like fish or ham burgers.

Anyway, without further ado I present this weeks meal plan.

Sunday - Chicken and dumplings.

Tuesday - red beans and rice. I have to remember to start soaking the beans in the morning. This is a new recipie, I'm always a little nervous when I try a new recipie.

Thursday - Chicken tikka massala. I bulk this up with chickpeas so this lasts an extra day.

Saturday - crunchy baked pork chops. This will put a nice dent in the individually wrapped porc chops that I got in sale at Wegmans.

- Posted by Krista from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment