Sunday, December 13, 2009

Meal plan Monday 12/14


Hey!! It's meal plan Monday again!!

Here it is:


Sunday - peppers stuffed with spiced lamb and currants. This is such a great meal because it's all in one. There is a veggie, a grain and a protein all packed inone easy dinner. AND it makes left-overs. I think I'm in love.


Tuesday - Meatloaf with mac and cheese. A perennial favorite amongst the under 10 set here at the house of delinquency. The meatloaf is coming from the freezer and the mac and cheese is easy to make from scratch.


Thursday - Crockpot beef stew provincial. A little variation of standard beef stew.


Saturday - Cacio e pepe. This is just a fancy way of saying spaghetti with Parmesan cheese and pepper.


Last week there was a request for the fish stew recipe. Nearly all of my recipes originate from Cook's Illustrated. I would post the recipe, but I'm afraid of violating copyright. I do encourage you to visit their web site and consider purchasing a subscription!

Note: I receive no compensation from Cook's Illustrated, however, if they would like to send me something, I'll take a signed 8x10 glossy of Christopher Kimball and some maple syrup.

- Posted by Krista from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I just had spaghetti w/ parm cheese for lunch. It was so good. My kid's read Tommie de Paola's Strega Nona and love to eat plain spaghetti. But adding butter, cheese and s&P tastes better so I can eat it too!

    ReplyDelete