Saturday, November 28, 2009

aaaand we're back

Ahhh....We are safely back in Virginia after our trip to PA for Thanksgiving. I think that traveling to visit one's parents is vitally important if only to remind you why you moved out in the first place.

First a little housekeeping. It seems that my plan to end the design contest on the 25th was ill-concieved. I forgot that my parents painfully slow internet connection coupled with their 13 year old computer (not kidding) that is so ridden with viruses makes me want to strangle myself with the mouse cord every time I try to use it. Anywhoooo....according to random.org our lucky winner is commenter #1, Jane. I will be sending you an email shortly!!

For now I have much laundry and unpacking to contend with. Not to mention two very pissed off cats who somehow ate through a week's worth of food in 3 days.

2 comments: