Monday, November 16, 2009

Next Mission

This weeks organization mission is the entertainment center....or as it's known in my house, the TV thing. The TV thing is a serious hot spot because it is just so damned convenient. It's way too easy to just set a coffee cup or unused toy on the TV thing. I'm considering erecting some electrical fencing around it after I successfully get it cleaned off because it will undoubtedly be a disaster area again in a matter of moments. The TV thing is going to call for constant vigilance to keep clean...I think I am up to the task.

Speaking of being up to the task (or not), I did take a before photo of the thing, but the batteries on my camera crapped out before I could upload it. This will just give you something to look forward to tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment