Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wrap it up


Just wrapping ip some loose ends here.

The blog redesign is pretty much finished off. Lots of thanks to the Princess of Sarcasm and Nalamienea for their spot on suggestions for tweeking the design. I think I totally love it. In fact I had such a good time doing it that I can't promise that there won't be another (smaller scale) redesign in the new future. Or maybe I'll start a another blog just so I can decorate it.

The navigation bar up there nearly sent me to the loony bin until I realized that bloggers preview feature doesn't do links. Anyway, the bar content is on the way. In the meantime Jane called me out so the contact button now works so you all can harass me over email if you desire.

Finally, look out in the next few weeks for supahmmmy's supah awsome blogvivor contest. I will be playing the part of Pavarti. I'm not sure exactly what this is going to entail, but quite frankly I'm a little scared.

I'm off to brush up on my fire starting and bug eating skills, laterz!




- Posted by Krista from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you put your email address in your contact. I tried to reply to a comment you left me, but you didn't have your email enabled so I couldn't. So I left you another comment on your blog, but I think I exited out before the comment verification popped up. I don't see it down there. I think a lot of people miss comments due to comment verification. :(

    Oh, and I am so jealous every time I see you post something from your iPhone. *insert iPhone envy*

    ReplyDelete