Back in the day, when I was a catholic school girl, I went to confession every week. Once I started going to the satanic stronghold that is public school my time in the confessional dropped dramatically. Now, thanks to blog technology and Glamazon I again have the opportunity to confess my wrongdoings.
1. Try as I might, I just can't keep up with pop culture. Just today I discovered the phenomenon of pants on the ground thanks to Sean's Ramblings. While I do like the one on Sean's Blog, being a Neil Young fan I like this one better.
2. Speaking of pop culture. I recently started watching the new season of The Bachelor on Hulu. While I find it repulsive I just can't look away. It's like a trainwreck. Plus I'm waiting for the cra-zee girl to snap. (I'm only on episode 2 or so, so don't give it away.)
3. I feed my kids baby carrots when I don't feel like making them a "real" vegetable.
4. I have a crush on one of the dads on my kid's swim team. He has this sexy British accent....how can I resist that??
5. I let my kids watch too much TV.
6. I ate roughly 50 million peanut M&M's last night.
okay...off to say 10 Hail Marys and an Act of Contrition.