Friday, June 19, 2009

My name is Krista and I'm a Lurker

I have to admit that I am a lurker. I read blogs and do not comment. This is doubly wrong because I so love when others comment on my blog. Yes, I am familiar with the word hypocrite.

Starting today I am turning over a new leaf. I will attempt to comment on at least one blog EVERYDAY. I have to admit that some blogs just don't do it for me. I don't want to just leave frivolous little comments like "nice font" or "I like you background". When I comment I want to to come from the heart. This is why I'm not promising to comment on every blog I read, I don't want to cheapen it.

Okay....here I go.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I used to be a lurker too. Not one comment passed by my finger tips (except when a blogger had a baby - I had to say Contrats!) But, when I started my blog, I realized I should get friendly and at least say hi. Like you said, everyone loves comments. :)

    ReplyDelete