Thursday, June 11, 2009

More socks

Okay....I can't find my stupid camera. That's a lie....I know just where it is, but I'm too lazy to go and get it. Since noone likes a photoless blog entry, I am attempting to take pictures with the web cam thing attached to my computer. As you can see I have had little success.



Poor photo quality not withstanding, I hope that you can tell that I am knitting yet another pair of socks. You may even be able to disconcern that they are cabled socks. I'm no good at cables. They are all screwed up and I just don't care.

Fact is, these socks are pretty ugly. By the time they are done they will be 3 different colors. Once again....don't care. They are using up a chunk of stash and I will wear them anyway. You can all just kiss my ... feet. That's the kind of day I'm having.

No comments:

Post a Comment