Wednesday, March 17, 2010

SLACKER!!

Okay...I've been a total posting slacker. I'm a bad person, let's move on. I have a good(ish) excuse though. I have been seeing another blog. I know...I know. We have something special her, but frankly I feel like I need something a little more. It's not you it's me.

I launched my new design site this week over at Delinquent Designs. Stop by to get a FREE favicon and while your there look around. You just might decide that your blog needs a little makeover. Nothing drastic...but really...your eyebrows...well, let's just say wax is your friend.

opps...sorry I was channeling my mother there.

Stop by, get a free favicon...no big whoop.



3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I absolutely LOVE the worm...he is so darn cute! I MUST have him! Now to figure out where to put him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your header is any indication of how good you are, you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete